The Wayfarer is Walton County's foremost luxury hotel. Located in historic downtown Monroe, Georgia, the restored 1910 building offers two spacious suites and one guestroom. With modern accents, local art and exceptional service, The Wayfarer Hotel offers the ultimate in elegant and comfortable accomodations for our guests.
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet access
- 500 thread-count cotton sheets
- Ceiling fans and windows that open in all rooms
- Sony plasma flat screen televisions and CD player alarm clocks
- Whirlpool tubs in suite bathrooms
- Complimentary coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Walking distance to several restaurants; restaurant/bar located next door
- Original paintings and photography on display by local artists, Chris Melton, Susan Pelham, and Karen Corrigan
PLEASE NOTE: The hotel is accessible by STAIRS ONLY. There is NO ELEVATOR access.
***THE WAYFARER HOTEL IS A NON-SMOKING FACILITY***
***NO PETS PLEASE***